The Book Depository

Monday, December 13, 2010

Do you read more books at once?

Not sure if you are like me, but I almost never read one book at a time. Not sure why to be honest. I guess I find myself bored if the book is advancing too slow for my taste, or is being repeated from chapter to chapter, and I guess I just can't go without reading something in the mean time. At the moment I've got at least 3 books open, the biggest one being How to read a book by M. Adler. Still have to go an make some notes so that I don't forget what I like about it.


The other night we had friends for dinner and somehow we started talking about Kindle. You all have heard about it probably. Still not sure what to think of it, to be honest. How will I ever read 3 books at the same time on Kindle? I don't think it will be the same feeling. For me it's just as reading e-books or web pages on Internet. It just doesn't provide the same feeling on working your book page by page.

I guess I'll have to borrow my friend's Kindle for couple of hours and see if I was wrong. Please let me know what do you think of Kindle and reading multiple books at the same time in comments.

Take care. Take the book.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment