The Book Depository

Friday, January 28, 2011

Reading: Jesus wants to save Christians

As I'm staying for couple of days in London with some friends and relatives, I've started reading Jesus wants to save Christians, by Rob Bell. Amazing book. I have had a chance to see some of NOOM-a videos that Rob produced in last couple of years, and I know I was quite surprised by his approach and his insight.

But in this book as he goes to explore slave mentality and pharaon syndrome that is easily overtaking Christian groups, I was excited about reading stuff I haven't heared of before. Never really gave much thought to it.



As I only started reading, and I need to finish it before I leave on Monday, I'm hoping to get some more notes about it. So far, so good.

tnx Tasha,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment